Font Frenzy: Push Ups on Sale!

December 27, 2012

This font family is normally $10 apiece, but right now, you can buy them for $3 each or all three for $8.10, which is a totally cool deal! Push Ups is a casual handwriting font – two of the family are open face, meaning you can color them in if you like, and the third is solid. Great for any casual design or when you want to add a whimsical touch to cards.

Below you’ll find samples of each font in the family. Have fun!

Push Ups - Webfont & Desktop font « MyFonts

Push Ups 2 - Webfont & Desktop font « MyFonts

Push Ups 3 - Webfont & Desktop font « MyFonts

1. December 27, 2012 1:04 pm

Thank, Corrie for the tip! I took advantage of the sale. A great way to spend some Christmas money! I will have fun with this new font.

2. December 27, 2012 3:21 pm

It is always fun to add new fonts to our arsenal of fonts for our greeting cards. This is certainly a fun font and great price. Thank you for the suggestion and Happy Holidays to you and yours.

3. December 27, 2012 4:07 pm

I love new fonts. I’m always wanting something different for my cards. Thanks!

4. Kati Cheldelin permalink
    December 27, 2012 6:47 pm

Thanks Corrie! Neat font plus savings. I purchased and I’m looking forward to using it. Really appreciate your font tips.

I have a question about usage. On the “Push Up” font there is a section on allowed uses (section 1). From what it says, I am assuming that it may be used for commercial products.

However, when I was looking at other fonts available (example: http://www.myfonts.com/fonts/bergsland/aramus/buy.html), It is not very clear if they can be used for commercial products. It only says can be used on one computer.

Is there something specific we need to look for when purchasing font license?

Happy Holidays!

• December 27, 2012 7:07 pm

When they speak of “on your own computer” they’re referring to the number of people who will have access to the font. For example, I purchase fonts in my own name, so I’m the only one who may use them. I can’t share or sell the font to someone else.

Corrie