The Rainbow Connection: Hot Summer Wedding 2011

June 4, 2011

Super hot colors for summer weddings in 2011 remain pink, orange and blue.  This trendy combination is luscious and juicy, perfect for the freshest brides. With colors like these, think about going modern or tropical in your designs.

Dubarry – FE626D

Tiffany Blue – 56F2E4

Nectarine – FC895D

1. June 4, 2011 11:09 am

Loving the colour swatches, I shove them on my pallet for later use, ty

2. June 4, 2011 1:31 pm

Corrie,
    A nice creative boost, Thank you.
    I have already used the last rainbow connection colors on some new cards. Looking forward to trying these.
    Pamela

3. Cathy Gangwer permalink
    June 4, 2011 2:28 pm

I will certainly try them out!

4. June 4, 2011 4:20 pm

Great, reminds me of watermelons and cataloupe. I will certainly give these a try.

5. June 4, 2011 4:29 pm

Not only are these truly lucious colors, but so happy to see what the actual color is called as well as the swatch ID! i can’t wait to try them out.

6. June 4, 2011 6:38 pm

Thank you Corrie. I always appreciate all your helpful suggestions. I just designed some cards with these colors and gave them a try. Lots of fun working with new color palettes. Thanks again.

Have a great day. … Sher

7. June 4, 2011 8:38 pm

Thank You Corrie, beautiful colors, and you’re so right!
    Weddings are becoming more modern every day.
    Here is a modern wedding cake design using somewhat close to these colors I just had approved for my card store.

8. June 5, 2011 2:37 am

not my usual palette…these colors might be fun to experiment with..THANKS

9. June 5, 2011 11:22 am

Makes me smile just to look at these vibrant happy colours. Nice combo. I’ve added them all to my swatches, Thanks – Natalie 🙂