My Interview

July 16, 2011

Doreen Erhardt of Salon of Art (such a talented lady) has put up an interview she did with me in her newsletter. Some of you have asked me about posting an interview with myself on the Community blog – now here’s your chance to read all about me! 🙂

1. July 16, 2011 10:15 am

a great way to see the various designs … all FUN … wish there’s more insight on how you know sooo much with the tech stuff …

2. July 16, 2011 1:31 pm

This was so great to read. You are a very talented lady. I just love your art!

3. July 16, 2011 1:44 pm

Corrie, your art is wonderful and fun. Great story. Thanks Doreen for bringing this to us.

4. Rycky Creations permalink
    July 16, 2011 4:33 pm

Great interview, Doreen and Corrie. It was fun to get to know you a little better, Corrie. I’ve always been a big fan of your work. Doreen, I’m continually amazed by all the work you put into your newsletters…great job as always!

Robin

5. Gail Pepin permalink
    July 16, 2011 4:55 pm

How do you have time for all that you do? You are amazing, Doreen!
    Gail

6. Gail Pepin permalink
    July 16, 2011 4:58 pm

Corrie, I’ve always admired your talent! I’m so glad you are a part of GCU because the rest of us learn from just observing. Thanks for being there!
    Gail

7. July 16, 2011 6:13 pm

C reative
    O pen-Hearted
    R espected
    R esourceful
    I rreplaceable
    E stablished

Three cheers for our talented cyber-friend Corrie!
    Blessings on all you do,
    Sri

8. July 17, 2011 10:46 pm

Marvelous to learn more about you, Corrie; so interesting on so many levels. Now I feel I simply must have your book and have just ordered two copies. I am sorry that non-Dutch-speakers have to forego enjoying the poems your creations inspired, but the qualities in your work and the emotions they evoke are universally understood and appreciated. Thank you for imparting so much of yourself.

9. July 18, 2011 1:51 pm

Great interview with Corrie. I’m loving the questions and I really enjoyed reading about your life and how you got started. The kitchen table is obviously the center of the house. I never knew you designed so many cards. What a lot of hard work. You never run out of ideas, do you?

10. July 21, 2011 1:28 pm

Truly inspirational, a wonderful interview!!

Doreen, your site is awesome!!

Blessings,