Dash of Inspiration – July 27, 2011

July 27, 2011

A Dash of Inspiration…A Cup of Creativity by Doreen

Inspiration From Around the World

This week, I’m a bit out of sorts after losing my furry companion Thursday, so I hope its okay with all of you if I keep this simple.  I thought it might be nice to just explore the body of work created by artists all over the world.  Places like Redbubble and FineArtAmerica are great places for such inspiration.

Below are links to seven very creative Fine Art artists whose work should inspire you to push the limits of both your imagination and your skill level.

ENJOY!

Amanda Cass ,Heartland, New Zealand; Painting and Mixed Media

Philippe Sainte-Laudy, Strasbourg, France; Photography Plus

Bobby McLeod, Seoul, Korea, Republic Of; Photography

Leonid Afremov, Playa Del Carmen, Mexico; Oil on Canvas

Stephanie Rachel Seely, Moncton, Canada; Photo-Manipulation

Lorraine Stern, Gowrie Junction, Australia; Pencil Drawing

Annya Kai Joslow, Boston, United States; Comical Drawings/Paintings

Image: "loVe is a symphony" © Amanda Cass

1. July 27, 2011 12:50 pm

I’m so sorry about your kitty, Doreen. But thank you for taking the time to keep us creatively inspired. Much appreciated.

2. Gail Pepin permalink
    July 27, 2011 3:07 pm

I’m sorry for your loss. I’ve been there and have an old dog myself right now and I am dreading it. Know that us animal lovers support you and care.
    Love,
    Gail

3. July 27, 2011 3:54 pm

I have always loved Amanda Cass’ work and I am thrilled to see here here. Good choices Doreen, as always.

4. Diana Liu permalink
    July 27, 2011 7:20 pm

Thank you, Doreen, for the list of inspiration. My sincere sympathy for your lost furry friend/companion. It’s really difficult to lose an old soul mate.

Diana

5. July 27, 2011 7:51 pm

Oh Doreen. So sorry for the lost of your precious companion. And through it all, you we’re still able to think of this wonderful post to inspire us all. YOU are the inspiration.

6. July 27, 2011 10:05 pm

Doreen, I’m so sorry for your loss. I appreciate your taking time to post this for everyone 🙂

7. July 28, 2011 3:36 pm

Doreen, So sad to hear of your loss. I’ve asked my ‘Sammy’ to help your little friend in his crossing. Thank you for taking the time to contribute here, as always. Never doubt, you are appreciated!
    Hugs!

8. July 28, 2011 4:41 pm

My sympathies on the passing of your beloved furry kid, Corrie. I recently lost one and it still hurts. I’m at Red Bubble too, so look me up.

9. July 28, 2011 4:43 pm

Please add me to your Face Book Artist list too. I’m there as Petra Katrine Barajas (married name). I’m at Web Shots and Deviant Art as well. On Web I’m FloraBellesTreasurer and at deviant, I’m FloraBelleAcePhotog.

• July 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Please send your FB link URL to gcucommunity @ bigdates.com and I’ll add you to the FB roll.

Corrie