Contest: A Little Help From My Friends
Here are the submissions for our first Design Contest/Blog Carnival mash-up called A Little Help From My Friends. We asked artists to choose another artist’s card on GCU, then make a blog post about it. Below you’ll find the master list of blog posts + the nominated cards (click on each card to get a bigger view) so you can vote on YOUR favorite. Check out the blog post, then place your vote!
Voting begins today and ends on February 7th. On February 8th, I’ll announce the winner. Both the artist who nominated the card and the artist who created the card will win a prize.
The rules are simple: only 1 vote per person. Anyone may vote, not just artists, so get out there and rustle up some voters via Facebook, Twitter, other social media sites, your blog, your website, e-mail, forums, groups, etc. Spread the word! And don’t forget to involve the artist whose card you submitted.
Good luck, everyone!
MASTER LIST OF BLOG POSTS
- Judith Cheng nominated Studio Porto Sabbia
- Aqua Lee nominated Lauren Reeser
- Doreen Erhardt nominated Stephanie Laird
- Peggy Mundell nominated Colleen @ Great Scott Designs
- Cindy Johns nominated Ramelle Richardson
- Annie Lim nominated Judith Cheng
- Elizabeth nominated Dreaming Mind Cards
- Betsy Bush nominated Sharon Fernleaf
- Robin Chaffin nominated Barbara Schreiber
- Sharon Fernleaf nominated Betsy Bush
- Sri Devi nominated Susan Alison
- Laura J. Holman nominated Betty Matsumoto-Schuch
- TANITU nominated Betty Matsumoto-Schuch
- Robert Bulanadi nominated Makiko Kimura