Design Spotlight: Donna Collins

February 20, 2014

Our Design Spotlight comes from Donna Collins, a seasoned GCU artist with a delightful style.

This one was made especially for my best friend ” Roe.” We are the best of friends and I have known her since I was 18 years old. We have always had fun together, no matter what we did. We will always be best friends forever.

I love drawing cards that are full of fun and that make you smile, grin or even sigh. I love to paint red hair because there are so many shades of red. Daises are always my favorite to add in some of my illustrations, because they are such a friendly and happy flower. Life is so short and precious, so making someone smile with my cards is what I want to share and it’s call LOVE.

1. February 20, 2014 1:56 pm

Donna, your cards sure do bring out smiles!

• Donna Collins permalink
      February 20, 2014 3:57 pm

Thank you somuch Betsy.

2. Donna Collins permalink
    February 20, 2014 3:54 pm

Oh my goodness how exciting.. I’ve always wanted to be in the “design Spotlight”.. Oh my goodness … Thank you so much …. I just can’t stop jumping up and down …….

3. abigail157 permalink
    February 20, 2014 4:07 pm

Donna,
    I’m so glad you are part of the GCU family! I wish you much success and I’ll be anxious to see more of your beautiful cards!
    Gail

• Donna Collins permalink
      February 20, 2014 10:40 pm

Awwwwwwww …….. thank you somuch Gail… I love to make happy , happy, happy cards !

4. February 20, 2014 8:12 pm

Good friends and daisies … sounds like a great inspiration to me! Your designs are full of cheer Donna. We are happy to have you in our community 🙂

• Donna Collins permalink
      February 20, 2014 10:42 pm

Another cheerful cheerful comment . Thank you Mindy. I love it here on GCU.

5. February 20, 2014 10:09 pm

Congrats Donna! Your cards and store are absolutely wonderful, I love your style.

• Donna Collins permalink
      February 20, 2014 10:45 pm

Oh my goodness …. Thank you Janet…. I still smiling and jumping that I have been chosen for Spotlight of the Day. It’s always a great feeling when someone notices your work .