Design Spotlight: Nicole Rodriguez

May 14, 2014

Our Design Spotlight falls today Nicole Rodriguez of Images of His Love, an artist who joined GCU in April 2014. Great photos!

One of my all time favorite flowers is the tulip.  I love the tulip on this card not only because of the bright and bold colors, but also because it isn’t your typical tulip image.  It is unique and so much more beautiful because of it.  When I look at the image it brings a smile to my face and to my heart.  I created this card with my daughter in mind.  She is so bright and beautiful.  Also, when she brings a smile to my face and heart.  I hope she and my son both know it is okay to not always be typical or fit in.  I want them to celebrate their uniqueness.

I am a nature and animal photographer.  I love taking pictures!  I have grown up in Central Florida and even though it is hot most of the year it is a great place to live and grow up.  I am married to a wonderful man whom I have been with since high school.  I have been blessed with two amazing children and 6 pets.  Our 6 pets are a white lab, 1 cinnamon green cheek conure, 2 gouldian finches, and 3 lovebirds.  When I am out in nature taking pictures I feel so peaceful and am so excited to be in that moment. It is wonderful to watch butterflies flit from flower to flower, a fawn running after his/her mom, the sun setting and the moon rising.  I think of my images as reminders in nature of God’s love for us.  This is why I named my business Images of His Love by Nicole Rodriguez and it warms my heart each time I capture these little reminders in a photo.  I am so grateful to be able to share these images with everyone!

1. May 14, 2014 11:26 am

Welcome Nicole! What a beautiful card; I love your store, your store name and all your lovely, soft images. It’s a pleasure to “meet” you via the Design Spotlight; look forward to seeing more cards 🙂

2. May 14, 2014 2:42 pm

Welcome to GCU Nicole! Lovely card images and it’s very nice to learn a little about your creative process. I wish you great success with your new store!

3. paintedcottages permalink
    May 14, 2014 3:43 pm

yes, it’s wonderful to share…thank you

4. May 14, 2014 9:35 pm

Welcome Nicole, thanks for sharing your story with us. Best of luck to you at GCU!

5. May 14, 2014 10:48 pm

Thank you everyone! 🙂

6. May 14, 2014 11:53 pm

Welcome and thank you for sharing your lovely photos, which you’ve done an excellent job transforming into greeting cards, on GCU!

7. May 15, 2014 4:23 pm

Absolutely beautiful photographic artwork and lovely message … well done and congratulations!!